8 Nisan 2014 Salı

Students' Profiles Updated

Murat Tuna



My name is Murat Tuna , I’m 16 years old .I was born in Izmir on 24 October ,1997 .I’m currently living in Izmir . I’m attending Bayraklı High School at 11th grade . I’m a competitive , friendly and an optimistic person . I like eating vegetables more than meat .I like painting and my famous  favourite artist is Van Gogh . I like reading books , watching TV and I like to listen to music . My favourite musician is Rihanna. I like travelling . I’m an enjoyable and sociable person .I want to be an interior designer in the future .I'm going to join you in Greece.




Şevval Hepgüneş


 Hi! My name is Şevval. I am 16 years old. I live in İzmir. I'm student at Bayraklı High school.I have got two brothers. My father is a police. I love my family. 
   I don't think my voice is so beautiful but I love to sing and dance. I like read detective story. I listening to all types of music from good to me. Thanks for reading. Hopefully see you around.  =) 
       
Ülkem Nefise Işıklar

Hi,                                      
                                                                                                                        
 My name is Ülkem Nefise IŞIKLAR.I am 16 years old.I was born in 1997 in Afyonkarahisar. I live in
Izmir. I am a student in Bayraklı High School. My father is an officer and  my mother is a housewife. I
 have a brother.He is a student at the university. I have brown eyes and black hair. I am 176 cm tall. I like going out with my friends . In my spare time, I like dancing and swimming. I like Indian films. I love all
 the dishes. I love listening to music. I think everyone has a great meaning in music . My family and some friends is very precious  to me. I am an Aries. I like to see new places.


                  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder